Maria Sipka is President and co-founder at Linqia, a venture backed technology company revolutionizing how brands connect with people through authentic stories at scale. Prior to Linqia, Maria was the founding COO at XING, Europe’s leading business network, where she led XING’s communities and premium group offerings, exiting shortly after its IPO.
Hot Newskiran mazumdar shaw wiki worlds richest men list 10 wealthiest person in the world top ten multinational companies multinational corporation examples nobel prize economics wiki top 100 richest men in the world stuff nelson mail nz top us economists world top ten richest man wealthiest people in the world top 100 most famous people du selfcare login yoga southside glasgow top 100 tncs examples of multinational corporations famous woman in the world mnc company example women leaders in world paul krugman wikipedia worlds richest guy top 100 most famous people example of multinational corporations sofia the first baker top 100 famous women top world economists best ways to become a billionaire 20 wealthiest people in the world worlds richest author famous female economists american multinational manufacturer of major home appliances
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,982,389 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People