A best practice is a method or technique that has consistently shown results superior to those achieved with other means, and that is used as a benchmark. In addition, a “best” practice can evolve to become better as improvements are discovered. Best practice is considered by some as a business buzzword, used to describe the process of developing and following a standard way of doing things that multiple organizations can use.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsdefinition of multinational corporation multinational corporations list profile of ngozi okonjo iweala corporate sustainability examples whos the richest people in the world examples of multinational corporation world's most richest person the richest actress in nigeria 2014 who are the 4 wealthiest people in the world top 100 corporations in the world top 10 economist in the world world's largest multinational corporations richest guy on earth world's most famous women top 10 indian business woman top ten mncs top wealthiest people top ten richest people on earth who are the 4 wealthiest people in the world world top 10 rich person example of mncs multinational corporations examples what are some multinational corporations examples of corporations top 10 economists rich person in world top ten multinational companies women leaders in world top business women in the world top 10 richest businessmen
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,991,600 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)