In information technology, big data is a collection of data sets so large and complex that it becomes difficult to process using on-hand database management tools or traditional data processing applications. The challenges include capture, curation, storage, search, sharing, transfer, analysis, and visualization.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newstop rich person in the world mary barra quotes top 10 business man in world mnc companies in usa name of mnc companies marvi memon biography corporate sustainability examples list of top 100 richest men in the world most wealthiest people in the world the world's most richest person top 100 richest persons in the world paul krugman europe richest business woman in the world the richest person world's most richest person list of richest people on earth the most richest person nouriel roubini wiki what are some multinational corporations top wealthiest people du selfcare login multinational corporation mnc worlds most richest persons 5 wealthiest people in the world richest person in the world now top 10 economist in the world pin up girl names list most famous economics books the most richest person world's wealthiest man top economist blogs most famous economists world 2 richest man
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,988,096 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- How Neurohacking Could be Used for Super Learning