Carbonation is the process of dissolving carbon dioxide in liquid. The process usually involves carbon dioxide under high pressure. When the pressure is reduced, the carbon dioxide is released from the solution as small bubbles, which causes the solution to “fizz”. This effect is seen in carbonated soft drinks. Carbonation can also describe a chemical reaction, one example of which is a key step in photosynthesis.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsthe richest persons in the world list of international companies rich porter wiki nouriel roubini nobel prize top 100 famous top 10 economists most wealthiest person in the world top corporation in the world what is the meaning of mnc the list of the richest person in the world top ten economists multinational company list wealthiest person of all time sofia the first baker the richest person in the word top ten world richest person top 10 wealthiest men best blogs on economics female business women 100 wealthiest people in the world world top 10 richest person world richest man top ten worlds richest persons leading economists in the world world bank economists list of worlds richest persons famous economists of india the economist ranking rich person of the world the most richest person word top ten richest person top wealthiest man in the world worlds top richest people top business women in the world
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,990,588 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK