Carl Celian Icahn (born February 16, 1936) is an American business magnate and majority shareholder of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newswhat is mean by mnc list of the worlds richest people top 10 worlds richest people top ten list of richest person in world top richest businessmen in the world top us economists fatima bhutto real mother top 10 wealthiest people how much money does the richest person have richest woman in d world who is the wealthiest person in the world why are some corporations called multinational corporations top multinational corporations in the world what are some multinational corporations most rich persons in the world top 100 famous women lissa rankin wikipedia lessons from the richest man who ever lived richest guy in world top 100 economists stephanie griffith jones world leaders women nobel prize economics wiki marvi memon biography john rutledge economist top 100 rich person in world who is the world first richest man world top richest persons top 5 wealthiest people world most richest men jg ak 47 paul krugman predictions
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,989,744 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK