Consumer spending or consumer demand or consumption is also known as personal consumption expenditure. It is the largest part of aggregate demand or effective demand at the macroeconomic level. There are two variants of consumption in the aggregate demand model, including induced consumption and autonomous consumption.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newstop wealthiest man in the world 100 most popular people top business woman top 100 richest people on earth top economists in the world female world leaders the famous economist melinda basaran law office list of famous economists top 10 business man in world davina mccall see thru most wealthiest person in the world list of multinational corporations list of female presidents the riches person in the world world's wealthiest man wealthiest man of all time top twenty richest men in the world richest businessman in the world best blogs on economics who is the top ten richest people in the world prominent women in the world top richest persons in world famous economists today multi national corporations lady barbara judge biography top business women worlds top richest people example of multinational corporation lessons from the richest man who ever lived top rich person in the world
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,992,910 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)