Consumer-to-consumer (C2C) (or citizen-to-citizen) electronic commerce involves the electronically facilitated transactions between consumers through some third party. A common example is the online auction, in which a consumer posts an item for sale and other consumers bid to purchase it; the third party generally charges a flat fee or commission. The sites are only intermediaries, just there to match consumers. They do not have to check quality of the products being offered.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newstop twenty richest person in the world the richest people of the world famous british economists the most wealthiest man in the world example of multinational corporations top multinational corporations the top ten richest men in the world top rich person in world top 20 richest person worlds wealthiest men famous woman in the world professor paul krugman viking global investors wiki nouriel roubini nobel prize world richest persons forbes influential women the riches person lists of corporations top ten economist in the world anne clark wiki lissa rankin wikipedia top 10 wealthiest men davina mccall fakes top 20 wealthiest person in the world paul krugman predictions world rich person the richiest person in the world the list of richest person in the world female presidents in the world michael porter wiki top 100 richest person worlds richest author top world economists fatima bhutto real mother
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,985,987 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Young Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Brian Wong to Amanda Gutterman, These Are the Most Powerful Entrepreneurs Under 25