Dailies, in filmmaking, are the raw, unedited footage shot during the making of a motion picture. They are so called because usually at the end of each day, that day’s footage is developed, synced to sound, and printed on film in a batch for viewing the next day by the director and some members of the film crew. However, the term can be used to refer to any raw footage, regardless of when it is developed or printed.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsrich person in world barbara bermudo daughters top multinational corporations worlds most richest persons examples of multinational corporations top 100 most famous people easterly tyranny of experts the most rich person in the world names of economists most influential economics books world top 10 richest man female business women top 20 wealthiest person in the world best books on economics of all times famous british economists world richest man top ten example of multinational corporation list of global corporations multi national companies top wealthiest people top ten corporations 10 wealthiest persons in the world women country leaders famous economists in the world economics blogs rankings who is the most richest person on earth sonia braga wiki yoga southside glasgow environmentally friendly corporations top 10 economist in the world top 10 wealthiest people wealthiest person in world top twenty richest person in the world peter suderman wikipedia global corporations list
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,998,430 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK