Diabetes mellitus type 2 (formerly noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus or adult-onset diabetes) is a metabolic disorder that is characterized by high blood glucose in the context of insulin resistance and relative insulin deficiency. This is in contrast to diabetes mellitus type 1, in which there is an absolute insulin deficiency due to destruction of islet cells in the pancreas. The classic symptoms are excess thirst, frequent urination, and constant hunger.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsworld rich person brian wesbury blog the richest persons most influential women forbes 10 most richest men in the world top people in the world world's wealthiest man the richest person on the world worlds top richest people worlds top richest persons top 10 wealthiest people top 10 economist in the world names of economists world's largest multinational corporations world's top economists most richest persons multinational firms definition names of the richest people in the world whos is the richest person in the world famous russian economists viking global investors wiki emma watson biography wikipedia women country leaders top wealthiest man in the world who is the wealthiest person in the world wiki gayle king rich person of the world whos the richest people in the world world famous economist examples of multinational company top 100 most famous people in the world
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,992,116 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)