Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a molecule that encodes the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms and many viruses. Along with RNA and proteins, DNA is one of the three major macromolecules essential for all known forms of life. Genetic information is encoded as a sequence of nucleotides recorded using the letters G, A, T, and C.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newspaul krugman blogs what does mnc mean wealthiest men in the world highest richest person in world top enterprises in the world female presidents of the world top 10 richest businessmen top ten richest men on earth is oprah winfrey the richest person in the world ece erken twitter mary barra quotes youtube suze orman show top wealthiest people how is michelle obama influential female presidents of the world worlds top richest people world's wealthiest men women country leaders top ten wealthiest men top ten most richest people lissa rankin wikipedia paul krugman wikipedia definition of multinational corporation richest business woman in the world top ten richest person of the world lauren bennett wiki the world wealthiest man multinational company mnc best ways to become a billionaire rich person of the world the wealthiest man in the world list of billionaires in the world wiki
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,988,117 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- How Neurohacking Could be Used for Super Learning