The phrase “doing business as” (abbreviated DBA, dba, d.b.a. or d/b/a) is a legal term used in the United States, meaning that the trade name, or fictitious business name, under which the business or operation is conducted and presented to the world is not the legal name of the legal person (or persons) who actually own it and are responsible for it. In other countries the expressions operating as (abbreviated o/a) or trading as (abbreviated T/A) are used for a similar purpose.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsworlds richest persons list of multinational corporations economics blogs rankings who are the 4 wealthiest people in the world economist magazine wiki worlds most richest persons whos the richest people in the world jessica pacheco wiki most influential women in business transnational corporations statistics wealthiest men in the world bill gates daughter age wikipedia strongest dog in the world wikipedia ten wealthiest people top 10 economist in the world best economics blog wealthiest men in world who is wealthiest man in the world the richest person in world top ten economists economists of india kiran mazumdar shaw wiki world female presidents examples of multinational corporations pin up girl names list why are some corporations called multinational corporations top enterprises in the world top ten richest persons of world peter suderman wikipedia list of top richest person in world top richest businessmen in the world definition of multinational organization fatima bhutto real mother leading economists in the world economist best books
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,990,628 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK