Economic growth is the increase in the amount of the goods and services produced by an economy over time. It is conventionally measured as the percent rate of increase in real gross domestic product, or real GDP. Growth is usually calculated in real terms, i.e. inflation-adjusted terms, in order to obviate the distorting effect of inflation on the price of the goods produced. In economics, “economic growth” or “economic growth theory” typically refers to growth of potential output, i.e.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newstransnational corporations statistics top 10 world richest people paul krugman linkedin top economics blogs world richest persons list world leaders women top economist blogs names of economist dr ngozi okonjo iweala biography wealthiest person in the world the riches person in the world richest guy on earth doctor doom economist the most richest person on earth best economics blog julia gillard quotes famous list multinational companies who are the 4 wealthiest people in the world what is a ted talk wikipedia top economists of india world top 10 richest man top 100 richest persons in the world world's top 10 richest person economist best books world top ten businessmen world top 10 richest man celia kay wiki multinational corporations examples example of mnc top 10 economist of the world top fifty richest people in the world dr steve lyons wikipedia
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,992,097 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)