The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is a quasi-governmental agency in the United Kingdom, formed as one of the successors to the Financial Services Authority (FSA). It regulates financial firms providing services to consumers and maintains the integrity of the UK’s financial markets. It is to focus on the regulation of conduct by both retail and wholesale financial services firms. Like its predecessor the FSA, the FCA is structured as a company limited by guarantee.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsdefinition of multinational corporation famous economists in history the most rich person in the world melinda basaran law office top 10 economists dr michelle ward wiki wealthiest person in world how is the richest person on earth world riches person nouriel roubini nobel prize top 100 tncs david rothschild economist top rich persons in world paul krugman predictions examples of multinational company list of richest people on earth list of female presidents rich persons in the world economics blogs rankings what is the meaning of mnc greatest economists in history world most richest person multinational companies names world's greatest economists nouriel roubini nobel prize famous economists list wiki gayle king what are mncs companies top economics books sofia the first baker top rich persons in world top twenty richest men in the world 5 famous economists
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,992,116 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)