George Gideon Oliver Osborne, MP (born Gideon Oliver Osborne, 23 May 1971) is a British Conservative politician. He is the Chancellor of the Exchequer and Second Lord of the Treasury of the United Kingdom, roles to which he was appointed in May 2010. He has been the Member of Parliament for Tatton since 2001. Osborne is one of the old Anglo-Irish aristocracy, known in Ireland as the Ascendancy.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newspictures of davina mccall prominent women in the world dr michelle ward wiki felicia day wiki top 100 tncs julia roberts biography wikipedia nouriel roubini wiki professor paul krugman whos is the richest person in the world top fifty richest people in the world top 5 richest people on earth worlds top richest people the richest actress in nigeria 2014 multinational company list top transnational corporations diane abbott wiki world top 10 richest people top business women in the world lessons from the richest man who ever lived the richest guy on earth american multinational corporations richest persons of world most powerful women forbes first female speaker of the house of representatives in nigeria list of multinational corporations top 10 richest businessmen in the world corporate sustainability examples top economics books top 10 richest persons in the world top 5 multinational corporations top 10 worlds richest person famous economist in the world john kay wikipedia
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,992,097 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)