Number of countries having a banking crisis in each year since 1800. This is based on This time is different: Eight centuries of financial folly, which covers only 70 countries. The general upward trend might be attributed to many factors. One of these is a gradual increase in the percent of people who receive money for their labor. The dramatic feature of this graph is the virtual absence of banking crises during the period of the Bretton Woods agreement, 1945 to 1971.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newstop ten mnc all time richest person in the world top ten riches man in the world nouriel roubini wiki arlan suderman twitter example of an mnc top corporation in the world worlds rich person top women in business what is the name of world richest man world top ten businessmen top 10 richest businessmen multinational companies names multi national corporations goals of multinational corporations multinational companies names world's top 10 richest person top 10 world richest people world most rich person wealthy person in the world most famous economist top 5 economists in the world top economists in the us multinational companies and their products who are the top 10 wealthiest people in the world easterly tyranny of experts top 10 wealthiest man in the world world top 10 richest persons top ten most richest people in the world multinational corporations examples ece erken twitter cristina kirchner wiki top wealthiest people worlds top 10 richest persons most richest person of the world
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,994,930 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK