Good governance is an indeterminate term used in international development literature to describe how public institutions conduct public affairs and manage public resources. Governance is “the process of decision-making and the process by which decisions are implemented (or not implemented)”. The term governance can apply to corporate, international, national, local governance or to the interactions between other sectors of society.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newstop 100 richest person of the world multinational organisations definition world's largest multinational corporations top 10 multinational corporations world top ten richest people top 10 world richest persons top 100 tncs stephanie griffith jones top 100 wealthiest people in the world top economist of the world top 10 economist in the world nobel prize in economics wiki multinational corporations statistics the richiest person in the world worlds richest men list top 5 multinational corporations example of multinational corporation top 10 richest persons of world female presidents in the world global corporations list top economics books the most wealthiest man in the world ellen degeneres ice road trucker top 20 corporations top corporation in the world davina mccall fakes the riches person in the world top 100 richest persons in the world top multinational corporations in the world lissa rankin wikipedia top ten richest people on earth list of worlds richest people multinational corporations list wealthiest people in the world top ten rich persons in the world
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,992,945 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)