Interdependence is a relationship in which each member is mutually dependent on the others. This concept differs from a dependence relationship, where some members are dependent and some are not. In an interdependent relationship, participants may be emotionally, economically, ecologically and/or morally reliant on and responsible to each other. An interdependent relationship can arise between two or more cooperative autonomous participants.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsfemale presidents of the world paul krugman linkedin soas world ranking tom rutledge wiki multinational corporations definition definition of multinational organization top 20 richest person richest guy in world top women in business viking global investors wiki famous economists of india margaret richards wikipedia cristina kirchner wiki top 5 wealthiest people in the world the list of richest person in the world female business women prominent women in the world most influential economists melinda basaran law office example of mncs shonda rhimes wikipedia who is the world first richest man strongest dog in the world wikipedia most famous lady in the world dr steve lyons wikipedia premier christy clark bio how is the richest person on earth paul krugman wikipedia who is the richest guy on earth top 100 richest persons in the world top economist of the world list of female presidents in the world
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,992,945 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)