Ken Howery is a co-founder and managing partner at Founders Fund. Howery graduated from Stanford University in 1998 with a B.A. in Economics. He was a co-founder of PayPal and served as the company’s first CFO from 1998 until 2002. His partner within this Paypal project was Peter Thiel at Thiel Capital Management. From 2002 through 2003 he was director of corporate development for eBay, which had acquired PayPal. In 2004 he was vice president of private equity at Clarium Capital Management.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newstop ten richest people in the world top 100 corporations in the world wealthiest men in the world sofia the first baker top 100 world richest men list of worlds richest persons world richest guy nouriel roubini nobel prize world women leaders dr michelle ward wiki names of the richest people in the world multinational organisations definition top ten wealthiest person in the world worlds most richest person the richest men on earth top transnational corporations top 100 s female presidents of the world best economist in india worlds rich person paul krugman blogs best ways to become a billionaire top ten mnc top 10 wealthiest people mary barra quotes example of multinational corporation top richest businessmen in the world top 10 richest businessmen in the world woman world leaders who is world richest person jessica pacheco wiki
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,989,760 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK