Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have an adverse effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or increased health problems. People are considered obese when their body mass index (BMI), a measurement obtained by dividing a person’s weight in kilograms by the square of the person’s height in metres, exceeds 30 kg/m.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsworld top ten richest people multinational corporations list top economists of india wealthiest people in the world unethical multinational companies list of global corporations author of economics worlds richest men list top ten richest persons of world most influential women in nigeria who is the most wealthiest man in the world most influential economics books most famous economists wealthiest men in world multinational corporation examples top wealthiest people the biggest multinational companies in the world top ten list of richest person in world celia kay wiki top 10 women in business highest richest person in world worlds top 10 richest men famous economics majors john kay wiki arlan suderman twitter world richest man list top 10 what is a ted talk wikipedia definition of multinational organization most important economists ellen tracy wiki list of famous economist
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,987,505 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK