A parent company is a company that owns enough voting stock in another firm to control management and operations by influencing or electing its board of directors; the second company being deemed as a subsidiary of the parent company. The definition of a parent company differs by jurisdiction, with the definition normally being defined by way of laws dealing with companies in that jurisdiction.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsmulti national corporations 10 wealthiest person in the world top 50 business women multinational organisations definition the riches person in the world list of richest people on earth biggest multinational corporations top business women top richest persons in world world's first richest person best blogs on economics top ten mnc companies davina mccall fakes top 100 richest men in the world list of wealthiest people in the world dr michelle ward wiki forbes most influential 20 wealthiest people in the world wealthy person in the world davina mccall fakes the list of the richest person in the world the richest men on earth richard duncan economist barbara bermudo fakes nilofer merchant wiki nilofer merchant wiki wealthiest person in the world top ten wealthiest people in the world top ten richest people in the world top multinational corporations in the world barbara bermudo fakes multinational corporations statistics chloe james joi
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,992,097 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)