A payment is the transfer of money from one party (such as a person or company) to another. A payment is usually made in exchange for the provision of goods, services or both, or to fulfill a legal obligation. The simplest and oldest form of payment is barter, the exchange of one good or service for another.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newstop 5 richest person ten wealthiest people wealthiest men in world famous american economists camberwell high school ranking 5 wealthiest people in the world top ten most richest people in the world anne clark wiki women country leaders top 10 transnational corporations top ten richest men world multinational organisations definition is the queen the richest person in the world the richest person of the world most popular corporations top multinational corporations american multinational corporation logo most popular corporations example of an mnc most famous lady in the world john ashcroft wiki greenwashing companies list ana maria braga wikipedia multinational companies and their products world bank economists names of the richest people in the world names of mnc john kay wikipedia top 100 richest persons in the world top 10 wealthiest men best economics blogs top economists in the us
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,986,276 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- New Artificial Intelligence Developments and Real Life Examples
- Young Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Brian Wong to Amanda Gutterman, These Are the Most Powerful Entrepreneurs Under 25