Peter Andreas Thiel (born October 11, 1967) is a German-born American entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and hedge fund manager. Thiel co-founded PayPal with Max Levchin and served as its CEO.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsjohn kay wikipedia the most richest person on earth paul krugman op ed the richest person on the world multinational corporations definition 10 wealthiest people in the world the world rich person worlds rich person barbara bermudo daughters top 10 wealthiest people multinational corporation mnc ten wealthiest people mnc company example top 20 richest persons in the world world leaders women economist top books powerful business woman worlds wealthiest man top 20 wealthiest people in the world world top ten billionaires 20 wealthiest people in the world top 10 world richest persons top ten world richest man most important economists examples of mnc paul krugman blogs top 20 corporations world richest guy 100 most popular people in the world top 100 richest men in the world nouriel roubini nobel prize
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,988,096 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- How Neurohacking Could be Used for Super Learning