In economics, a service is an intangible commodity. More specifically, services are an intangible equivalent of economic goods. Service provision is often an economic activity where the buyer does not generally, except by exclusive contract, obtain exclusive ownership of the thing purchased. The benefits of such a service, if priced, are held to be self-evident in the buyer’s willingness to pay for it.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsmultinational companies list 10 wealthiest person in the world list of richest people on earth women leaders in the world examples of mncs richest person in da world major multinational corporations wealthy person in the world worlds wealthiest men top economists of india worlds most famous women nobel prize economics wiki major multinational corporations top 100 famous theo lacy mailing address economist of the world top economists of india krugman op ed top 5 multinational corporations list of top 100 richest men in the world top 100 richest men in the world world's wealthiest men list of top 100 famous people nouriel roubini nobel prize top 5 economists in the world most powerful business woman dambisa moyo husband rich person in world most famous lady in the world www whitman ma gov top 10 women in business top 100 s list of worlds richest person american multinational corporations
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,990,558 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK