What constitutes a small business varies widely around the world. Small businesses are normally privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. What constitutes “small” in terms of government support and tax policy varies by country and by industry, ranging from fewer than 15 employees under the Australian Fair Work Act 2009, 50 employees according to the definition used by the European Union, and fewer than 500 employees to qualify for many U.S.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newswho are the top 10 wealthiest people in the world world richest persons best economist in india jessica pacheco wiki top hundred richest people in the world ece erken twitter world topest rich man who is the top richest person in the world top 10 richest persons of world chloe james joi top rich person in world 100 most popular people who is the richest guy in the world wealthiest person in world multinational firm definition top ten richest people of world world top 10 richest persons top 10 wealthiest person in the world list of female presidents in the world 10 richest people on earth world top ten businessmen the richest person in world top ten richest businessmen in the world top richest persons in world top ten most richest people what is mean by mnc wealthiest person in the world top ten mncs worlds top richest people fatima bhutto real mother julia roberts biography wikipedia
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,992,097 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)