Social responsibility is an ethical or theory that an entity, be it an organization or individual, has an obligation to act to benefit society at large. Social responsibility is a duty every individual or organization has to perform so as to maintain a balance between the economy and the ecosystem. A trade-off always exists between economic development, in the material sense, and the welfare of the society and environment. Social responsibility means sustaining the equilibrium between the two.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsdr steve lyons wikipedia economist of the world secrets to becoming a billionaire best economics professors barbara bermudo daughters top 100 world richest men the richest people of the world top 100 richest persons in the world top twenty richest men in the world nobel prize in economics wiki the best economist in the world global corporations list whos is the richest person in the world brian wesbury blog world most rich person worlds most famous women rich person of the world the world's wealthiest man who is the wealthiest person on earth world's wealthiest men ellen tracy wiki list of corporations top 10 richest businessmen in the world ellen tracy wiki top ten wealthiest people in the world most richest persons in the world top business woman most influential economists ellen tracy wiki world's first richest person the world top ten richest man list of worlds richest persons american multinational corporations is oprah winfrey the richest person in the world
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,987,482 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK