A soft drink (also called soda, pop, coke, soda pop, fizzy drink, tonic, seltzer, mineral, sparkling water, or carbonated beverage) is a beverage that typically contains water (often, but not always carbonated water), usually a sweetener, and usually a flavoring agent. The sweetener may be sugar, high-fructose corn syrup, fruit juice, sugar substitutes (in the case of diet drinks) or some combination of these.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newslady ceos in world female presidents of the world world richest guy jessica pacheco wiki barbara bermudo fakes top fifty richest people in the world most reach person in the world elizabeth warren bio wikipedia top ten richest businessmen in the world paul krugman blogs paul krugman blogs most famous lady in the world female business women top 50 business women arlan suderman twitter marvi memon biography top business womens in india the richest people of the world who is the most wealthiest man in the world world top ten richest man what does mnc mean top 10 books on economics top economics books to read the richest actress in nigeria 2014 world ranking richest man world leaders women who is the wealthiest person on earth most influential economics books the economist ranking examples of corporations top wealthiest man in the world list of female presidents best economics professors list of richest people on earth
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,989,760 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK