Swiss Financial Markets Authority (FINMA) is the Swiss government body responsible for financial regulation. This includes the supervision of banks, insurance companies, stock exchanges and securities dealers as well as other financial intermediaries in Switzerland. FINMA is an independent institution with its own legal personality based in Bern.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newstop ten wealthiest person in the world top wealthiest person anne clark wiki multi national companies worlds richest person in the world harry dent wiki top 100 richest person of the world world's most richest person pictures of davina mccall top 10 wealthiest person in the world top 100 richest person of the world the best economist the world's most richest person most rich persons in the world top twenty richest person in world viking global investors wiki marsha modern shoe cabinet most wealthiest person in the world top ten mncs in the world list of female presidents in the world name of economist female world leaders top fifty richest people in the world world top richest person whos is the richest person in the world 100 wealthiest people in the world the richest person in the word pictures of davina mccall female presidents of the world michael porter wiki very rich person in the world top world economists worlds wealthiest men top corporation in the world
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,992,945 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)