Theo Paphitis (born 24 September 1959) is a retail magnate and British entrepreneur of Greek Cypriot origin. He made the majority of his fortune in the retail sector, and is best known to the general public for his appearances on the BBC business programme Dragons’ Den and as former chairman of Millwall Football Club. In the Sunday Times Rich List 2008, he was ranked 581st although his estimated worth had increased to £135 million since 2007.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsmary barra quotes the world top ten richest man world topest rich man top 100 most famous people list of female world leaders the most wealthiest man in the world list of worlds richest persons most richest persons top 10 rich persons top wealthiest man in the world kiran mazumdar shaw wiki davina mccall see thru patricia ward kelly wikipedia paul krugman australia barbara bermudo fakes example of an mnc pure sleep brighton mi soas world ranking forbes influential women world famous womens list world most richest person multinational corporation definition most reach person in the world 10 most richest men in the world lady barbara judge biography top business women in the world tom rutledge wiki top 100 s top twenty richest men in the world most influential economics books women world leaders
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,991,626 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)