Top-down and bottom-up are both strategies of information processing and knowledge ordering, used in a variety of fields including software, humanistic and scientific theories, and management and organization. In practice, they can be seen as a style of thinking and teaching.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsthe best economist in the world what is a ted talk wikipedia what is the meaning of mnc list of female presidents in the world list of top 100 famous people worlds richest men list worlds wealthiest man the rich person in the world top 100 rich person in world world wealthiest men 5 wealthiest people in the world famous economist in the world top 5 richest people on earth top ten mnc companies diane abbott wiki most famous economist top 100 richest people on earth wealthiest men in the world top economists in the us top ten richest men of the world top ten richest businessmen in the world world top ten richest man who is the richest guy on earth best economist in india 5 famous economists chloe james joi who are the 4 wealthiest people in the world top ten multinational companies famous economists in the world top ten richest people world most famous women in the world most famous economists
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,994,076 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 20 Artificial Intelligence Books & Whitepapers