The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is a federal agency. It holds primary responsibility for enforcing the federal securities laws and regulating the securities industry, the nation’s stock and options exchanges, and other electronic securities markets in the United States.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Hot Newsmarvi memon biography list of top richest person in world world top rich person who is world richest person the world top ten richest man top ten mnc the economist authors top twenty richest men in the world top 10 economist of the world multinational corporation examples ellen degeneres ice road trucker top economists in the us world bank economists top ten economists most influential economics books top 100 wealthiest person in the world multinational companies names top richest persons in the world top business woman top ten richest man in world top 100 economists top economists in the world lessons from the richest man who ever lived worlds most richest persons top ten multinational companies www whitman ma gov top hundred richest people in the world stephanie griffith jones top 10 richest businessmen most famous women in the world most famous economics books paul krugman economist ana maria braga wikipedia
WELCOME TO spray-fito
- 1,992,945 all-time users
WHAT IS spray-fito?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 25 Countries at Attracting Foreign Talent (Infographic Included)